maanantai 10. maaliskuuta 2008

Ajatuksia... osa I


"Oh yeah what we're living in (let me tell ya)
It' a wonder man can eat at all
When things are big
That should be small
Who can tell what magic spells we'll be doing for us.
And I'm giving all my love to this world
Only to be told
I can't see, I can't breathe..."

Lyrics: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity





























"Oh, I said "I'm so happy, I could die."
She said "Drop dead," then left with another guy.
That's what you get if you go chasing after vengeance.
Ever since you got me punctured this has been my sentence.
Oh I used to be disgusted
and now I try to be amused.
But since their wings have got rusted,
you know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes.
Red shoes, the angels wanna wear my red shoes."


Lyrics: Elvis Costello - (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes













Mieleeni muistui, että pitäisi kirjoittaa kummipojalle Guatemalaan. Varmasti siellä jo odottelee postia.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti